Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The true love for the past 24 years and counting…


I’ve been so happy for all this while being in your arms, holding you tight
in my arms knowing that your safe with me and you complete in every way ever
possible.

True hard times & good times were we together in each other's arms through thick &
thin we faced all olds that came our way.

Patience has over come everything because of pure love for you...
too many chances have been given together for the better of us both...

Because of wanting to start a new life a new begining you have left me for your
selfish ways of thinking of yourself but not those who are around you love
and care for you with all their heart....

You have sweared & promised that they will not be anymore or anyone else in your
life apart from me and only me....making me your one and only to be...

Yes we have fought yes we have exchanged harsh words over the past and yes we were not true to each other but we have made up and made sure that we will change for the
better...

Because of lack of patience a third party came into our lives,whereby making
matters worse to be...if only patience were strong

if thats the fact i'll "redha"

and this is all according to ALLAH'S will as he knows everything....

With a pure & sincere heart i have forgiven you for all the wrong doings that have been
done & said before...with a heavy heart i cry and feel misrable all day long...
just missing you and wondering why i so purely have forgiven you with much ease..

The third person who is involve has broken your heart has made you feel sad but
yet you still long to be with him and try to make things work out with him...
This i dont understand and question myself everyday...why??? why??? why???

are you sincere??? with me??? why do you play mind games with me..
why do you make my heart pumping and beating fast and after 7days just leave me to
bleed....i was so alive so in love in that seven days when you came back to me,to my life to
our live...and you just left leaving me cold & life-less to face the world all
alone..i know i've have made you cry in the past,made you sad...yes we fought yes
we were angry at each other...but isnt that what a relationship is all about...
NOBODY IS PERFECT after all...

A new person comes in to your life...that new somebody throws in all he has gives you the love you need that fresh start...whereas i'm here to understand & accept that,that somebody new is yours.. if thats the fact i'll "redha"

Now that somebody new in your life leaves for a moment...you feel bored & lonely..
then you come looking for me out lonelyness out of boredom or maybe just scared of
being alone...I thought that you came back for good...and that 3rd party new "thing"
in your life was just something in your life you had to do...
I was happy & overjoyed that new love has blossomed again between us..

I already knew and could like put my hands into the future and could just see it so clearly
on what would happen or come to be...but being that fragile heart i took the risk
in taking back your love ,taking you back into my life...i was never wrong or too right to give you another chance....with much hope & faith in my heart for you to come back into
my life...

Much did i know i was such a fool to be so open to your love as it took a bigger piece out of me when you walked away after that seven days...I gave you a chance to make things better..i gave you a chance to come back,back to how things were before,
you let that person walk into your life,our life...and after awhile walk all
over you...

I was there when you needed me the most...when you need me you come to me and finally
when you just feel that you had enough of me you just leave me all alone...what do you think i'am??? Some rebound pillow that you could step on when & anytime you feel like doing...some punching bag for your lonely days???Is that what i'am??? Through that all i've forgiven you time and time again...

But remember what "GOES AROUND COMES AROUND" It's karma...Like the ol'saying goes
if you love a bird so much and you let it go,and if it loves you back it will come back flying back to you...

always remember to put yourself in that some's shoes if your going to hurt that person or do something...always remember what if it was you on the other instead of this end??? like i said before..what goes around comes around...

may you climb a mountain high or may you just walk over a tiny any hill,always face it with a great big smile :)

Like the saying goes if you really want something to happen you will make sure it happens where as if you really dont want it to happen it wont happen it wont happened.....like you can bring a horse to drink the water but if the horse does not want to drink it..what could you do???

ALLAH please help on the right path for my future....

AMIN

2 comments:

said...

ZZ....

> sabar, tenang...hadapi dengan senyuman k....walau ia amat menyakitkan...

> ini mungkin dugaan dari Allah SWT....dia nak menduga kesabaran kita.....

> tutup buku lama...buka buku baru...terus kan kehidupan....

> family & Sahabat2 tetap ada di sisi kamo0....

> insyaAllah ada yg lebih baik utk ZZ....

> biar la ZZ...orang time senang..memang mudah utk melupakan kita....tp bila diorang susah....[ sendiri mau ingat la kan....kita gak yg di cari nyer..]

plz....tak mo tgk kamo0 sedeh lagi...




ikhlas,
Acu Yanie Gebu
Presiden Geng GEBU seMalaya....

hikhihik~~ (^_^)



** jom masuk geng gebu....pasti menggembira kan..bnyk ektiviti tahunan.....kekkekekke **

ALFAF said...

wah....sesuai sekali tema lagu ngan entry nie....
but sedih2 time dah passed.. yang sekarang kena fikirkan pasal benda2 happy jerr...
(kena tukar mode happy-lagu amy mastura)